in2scienceUK is currently seeking a Student Programme Coordinator to join our team in July 2019. As Student Programme Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Planning and leading student recruitment and placement activities
- Managing relationships with teachers and other programming contacts
- Developing and delivering programme content of skills days and workshops
- Provide support at numerous events: skills days, workshops and a evening celebration.
- Managing the student database
Read the job description here.
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to Danielle Thibodeau at firstname.lastname@example.org, demonstrating what attracts you to in2scienceUK and how you meet the competencies on the job description above.
Closing date: Sunday the 28th of April at 11:59pm. We hope to interview on Thursday the 9th of May.
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Danielle Thibodeau by email.