At In2scienceUK, we place a strong emphasis on measuring the impact that our STEM placement programmes have on our students. We are enormously proud to continue delivering outcomes that transform the lives of talented young people from disadvantaged backgrounds.
External evaluation shows that young people on the programme have statistically significant increases in key indicators after the programme supporting their knowledge, skills and career progression.
Download our 2021 Impact Report to see what we achieved in the last year.
ZK Analytics showed the programme had a statistically significant and positive impact on our young people which include:
- Young people after the programme feeling that scientists and engineers are like them.
- Significantly more confidence in speaking and networking with STEM professionals and academics.
- Knowing significantly more STEM professionals who can give them advice.
- An increase in their knowledge of the diverse careers and routes into science and engineering careers.
- A significant increase in the ability to write a high-quality personal statement.