during the programme?
- Attend a 2 week work placement to work on cutting edge research alongside STEM professionals at their workplace
- Develop a project and learn a number of scientific techniques and theories
- Attend workshops including ‘STEM careers’, ‘How to get into a top university’ and subject enhancement days
- Bursaries are available to cover travel expenses
This unique experience will give you insight
into the STEM sector and the skills, knowledge and confidence
to successfully apply to a STEM degree
Who is eligible?
Our programme is designed to support students from low socioeconomic backgrounds with a passion for STEM subjects.
You may be eligible if you meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Receive Education Maintenance Allowance or Pupil Premium
- Received Free School Meals in year 11 or receive Free Meals at sixth form
- Have parents who do not have a university degree
Students need to be available for at least 2 weeks in the summer holidays and should live within a reasonable commute (60 minutes) of London, Oxford or Cambridge Science Park
as we do not organise accommodation for students.