The external evaluation was funded by DCMS and Nesta and was completed by ZK Analytics. External evaluation showed the programme had a statistically significant and positive impact on our young people which include:
- Young people after the programme feeling that scientists and engineers are like them.
- Significantly more confidence in speaking and networking with STEM professionals and academics.
- Knowing significantly more STEM professionals who can give them advice.
- An increase in their knowledge of the diverse careers and routes into science and engineering careers.
- A significant increase in the ability to write a high-quality personal statement.
|External Evaluation Summary|